Teachers at Lord Krishna Institute bring along a wide range of teaching experience: It varies from 2 years to 15 years. Our young teachers bring in a very high level of interaction with students, build rapport & solve doubts intricately. Our experienced teachers bring in rich teaching knowledge during their lectures, thus, helping students built stronger concepts and get an exposure of all kinds of questions that can probably be asked in the exams.
New recruit has to undergo a systematic training regime before they start taking classes. The training given to the teachers provides them with an edge and grooms them in a way that sets us apart from other institutes. Here at Lord Krishna Institute, each and every faculty has to undergo a training schedule of 3 months. The training imparted includes development and sharpening of skills like:
- Subject Matter Expertise,
- Interactive board writing and presentation,
- Audibility of voice, and their body language while teaching,
- Interaction level with students while answering their queries,
- Demo lectures with senior staff for content approval,
- Training is a way towards perfection, and requirements of Lord Krishna Institute, so that this training overcomes the variation in experiences and/or qualifications.